Blueberry macadamia slice
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 1½ cups wholemeal plain flour
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup unsalted macadamias chopped
- ¹⁄³ cup honey
- 100 g reduced-fat spread melted
- 500 g fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup cornflour
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Lightly grease a 20cm square cake pan and line with baking paper, leaving an overhang of 3cm.
- Place oats, flour, coconut, cinnamon, baking powder, macadamias, honey and table spread in a mixing bowl, stirring well to combine. Press a third of the mixture into base of prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Place blueberries in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 40 seconds or until just soft. Add cornflour, lightly crushing with a fork to combine.
- Spread blueberry mixture over oat mixture to form an even layer. Scatter remaining oat mixture on top and bake slice for a further 25 minutes or until golden. Cool completely in pan before cutting into 16 squares and serving.