- 6 Egg whiltes only
- 1 cup caster sugar plus 2 tablespoons extra
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup ricotta
- ¾ cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups raspberries
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 1 ¼ cups strawberries halved
- Heat the oven to 120°C/fan 100°C/gas ½. Grease and line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a squeaky-clean bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric hand mixer until soft peaks form. Add the sugar, 1tbsp at a time, beating until it dissolves and the mixture is stiff and glossy. Add the vinegar, cornflour and vanilla extract, then beat for another 30 sec or until the mixture combines.
- Spoon the meringue on to the baking sheet, then spread out to a 23cm diameter circle. Bring the sides up with a spatula to create a wall. Bake for 1 hr 30 min or until just firm to touch. Turn off the oven and open the door slightly, leaving the meringue inside to cool.
- Whisk the ricotta until smooth, then whisk in the yogurt.
- Put half the raspberries and the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pass the sauce through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
- Put the cooled meringue on a cake stand or serving plate. Top with the ricotta mixture, scatter over the remaining berries and drizzle over the raspberry sauce.