Berry nice cream
- 3 bananas chopped
- 350 g frozen berries
- 100 ml reduced fat soy milk or calcium fortified almond milk
- ¼ cup chopped pistachio kernels to serve
- Place banana in single layer on a baking tray or container. Cover and freeze until frozen.
- Partially thaw frozen banana and mixed berries, then place in a blender. Process the fruit until well combined.
- Add almond milk and process until smooth and of a sorbet-like texture, occasionally scraping down the sides of processor. This can take 3–4 minutes.
- Spoon the ‘nice cream‘ into a 4–cup airtight container or a loaf tin. Cover and freeze. Sprinkle the ice cream with pistachio nuts and serve.