- 1 onion diced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 cup reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 1 carrot diced
- ½ cup sweet potato diced
- ½ zucchini diced
- ½ red capsicum diced
- 1⅓ cups 400g can no-added-salt red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons whey protein isolate powder
- Heat a frying pan that has been sprayed with oil.
- Add onion, carrot, sweet potato and garlic, stirring until vegetables are tender.
- Add zucchini, capsicum, curry powder, soy sauce and stock, keeping 1/4 cup stock in reserve.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add kidney beans and pasta sauce and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Dissolve protein powder in the reserved stock and stir through.