- ½ banana
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 ½ cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1 cup Kelloggs All Bran
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Mash banana in a small bowl. Add egg, vanilla, yoghurt and milk and mix until combined.
- In a large bowl combine Kelloggs All Bran, flour and baking powder. Mix to combine.
- Add banana mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Heat a fry pay to medium heat and spray with a little oil.
- Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with extra banana and maple syrup.