Banana & cinnamon overnight oats
- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 banana
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
- ⅓ cup reduced fat milk
- 10 g about 9 almonds, chopped roasted and unsalted almonds
- On the day before you want the oats, mix all the ingredients, except the chopped almonds, and spoon into jars or containers with lids.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Put the chopped almonds in a small container near the oats for ease in the morning.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of chopped almonds on each serve of oats and enjoy!