Asian cabbage and chickpea salad
- 2 ½ cups red cabbage shredded
- 2 ½ cups white cabbage shredded
- 1 carrot coarsely grated
- 400 g 400g tin of chickpeas drained
- 300 g frozen edamame beans thawed
- ¼ cup Fresh coriander chopped, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- ½ cup unsalted cashews toasted.
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 lime juice
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Combine all the salad ingredients, except the cashews, in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, then add to the salad and toss well. Serve topped with the toasted cashews, garnished with the extra coriander sprigs.