Apple pie overnight weetbix
- 2 Weet-Bix roughly crushed
- ⅓ cup reduced fat soy milk or calcium fortified almond milk
- 150 g reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- ½ apple
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Chopped almonds to serve
- In a small container or bowl, combine Weet-Bix and almond milk to form the base.
- Stir cinnamon through yoghurt and spread over the base.
- Peel apple if desired, remove core and dice. Microwave 1 min with a teaspoon of water to soften, then stir through maple syrup.
- Spoon apple mixture over yoghurt. Sprinkle with a bit of extra cinnamon, and almonds if using.
- Place in the fridge for 2 – 3 hrs, or overnight.