Air-fryer miso ocean trout with sweet potato fries
- 600 g ocean trout/salmon fillets appox 4 fillets, skin on
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 400 g frozen sweet potato fries
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted white sesame seeds
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat air fryer to 200°C for at least 3 minutes.
- Coat fish in miso paste and drizzle with sesame oil. Arrange fillets in air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove fish from air fryer basket and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place sweet potato fries in air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes or until crispy. Remove from air fryer basket and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place asparagus in air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Divide fish, fries and asparagus among four serving plates. Scatter parsley over asparagus and sesame seeds over fish. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.