- 5 Egg
- freshly ground or cracked black pepper
- 1 large zucchini grated
- 400 g carrot peeled and grated
- 1½ cup drained canned corn kernels or frozen peas
- 1 brown onion peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- ¾ cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese grated
- spray oil
- 3 tomatoes thinly sliced (optional)
- green side salad to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180ºC fan forced).
- Whisk eggs in a medium jug, season with black pepper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients except tomato. Add eggs and stir mixture until well combined.
- Spray a large baking dish with oil. Pour in zucchini mix and flatten with a spoon. Cover with tomato slices arranged in a single layer.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until firm and golden brown.
- Rest in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting into 6 slices.
- Serve with a green side salad.