Individual Sports Assessment and Strategy : $220
- Initial appointment to assess lifestyle, training, performance and body composition goals
- Body composition assessment e.g. skin callipers
- Computerised diet assessment to micronutrient level
- Development of an individualised sports nutrition and hydration strategy
- Individualised meal plan and recipes
- Follow up appointment to educate on the plan
Injury Recovery Package: $349
4 appointments spread over 2 months which includes:
- Monitoring of body composition
- A nutrition plan that focuses on muscle recovering and regeneration
- Monitoring and advice to reduce the accumulation of body fat during recovery
Assessment and Personalised Meal Plan: $110
Assessment and personalised meal plan
Suitable for motivated clients wanting to lose weight, gain muscle or optimise diet for training or health conditions e.g. diabetes, high cholesterol/blood pressure, IBS
Nutrition Plan Review and Body Composition Analysis: $80
Shorter appointment for body composition check and revised meal plan/advice.
This service is only available after an initial assessment or one of the packages to provide ongoing support for performance and body composition goals.
Body Composition Assessment: $40
Calipers calculate body fat by pulling fat away from muscle. This creates skinfolds. The calipers measure the folds’ lengths at different parts of the body. These measurements are used in combination with validated equations appropriate for your body and requirements. The results are an accurate measure of your body fat percentage. While it’s possible to test yourself, it is recommended that a trained and certified professional performs this test.