Chronic pain is often a complex condition which nutrition can have a direct impact on through:
- Inflammation in the joints and throughout the body
- The pressure on back and joints from weight gain
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Side effects of medications which reduce appetite and gastrointestinal symptoms
- Hormone imbalance and appetite changes from sleep disturbances
To get more help with chronic pain, book an appointment with one of our dietitians below.
Food News NewsletterRegular updates about nutrition, recipes and foods to try