If you have a Chronic Disease Care Plan or Team Care Arrangement from your GP at the time of the appointment. Medicare allow up to 5 appointments each calendar year for Allied Health Professionals. These 5 appointments are usually shared with at least 2 different Allied Health Professionals.
Conditions that our dietitians can help with:
- Diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure
- Chronic diarrhoea, constipation and overall gut health
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and low FODMAP diets
- Diverticular disease
- Non-Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Coeliac Disease
- Healthy Weight management and a non-diet approach
Our dietitians can put together a personalised eating plan which is easy to put into action which will help you make improvements in your health and management of your condition. We appreciate eating is a behaviour as much as it is a science and our team has extensive experience in this area including using simple steps and strategies to help clients through the these changes.